Thank you to our current Legacy Society members for making a difference in our community!
“Roxanne and I want to give back to New Braunfels. We decided that the best way to ensure that our charitable gift has a perpetual benefit to the causes that we want to support is through the New Braunfels Area Community Foundation.” Roger and Roxanne Tuttle
“I moved to New Braunfels in 1976. There isn’t a better place to raise a family. All three boys received a great education, and each went on to find success in his own right. We wanted to give back to the community that has given us so much. By contributing to the New Braunfels Area Community Foundation, we are leaving a legacy of giving in New Braunfels that will continue to grow in perpetuity. It is our way of saying ‘thank you’ to the community we love.” – Gary and Pam Barr
“New Braunfels has been good to me and I wanted to give back. The services that the Community Foundation offers ensures that my gift will give back forever.” – Mike Poston
Current members of the NBACF Legacy Society include:
The New Braunfels Area Community Foundation established the Legacy Society to recognize individuals and couples who have made provisions in their estate plans to provide a gift to NBACF for the benefit of the community. These gifts take the form of bequests by naming NBACF not only in a will or trust, but also in a charitable remainder trust, gifts of life insurance, or any other type of charitable planned gift.
Who should join the Legacy Society?
For people who want to create a legacy beyond their lifetime, the Legacy Society ensures donors that their charitable dollars are used in the way they intended. If you have made arrangements in your will, trust or other deferred gift mechanism to make a gift to NBACF, you are already eligible to be a member of the Legacy Society.
Legacy Society members:
* Are recognized in publications and on the foundation website;
* Are honored at foundation events;
* Receive the Limited Edition “Generations” sculpture by Paul Tadlock; and
* Assist in building a community asset that gives back in perpetuity.
How does the Legacy Society work?
* Establish – Donors can include a gift to New Braunfels Area Community Foundation in their will or trust; establishing a bequest.
* Notify – Donors notify New Braunfels Area Community Foundation of their plans and automatically become members of the Legacy Society.
* Join – Donors join the network of other Legacy Society members and receive special recognition.