The Karl and Beth Hittle Scholarship Fund was established by Karl and Beth Hittle in February of 2015. The fund awards a scholarship to a student(s) who, in order of priority:
- Is a current senior graduating from New Braunfels or Canyon High School;
- Has maintained a GPA of 2.5 or higher (on a 4.0 scale);
- Will be attending Texas Tech University in Lubbock, Texas; or
- Will be attending an accredited Christian seminary; or
- Will be attending a vocational or trade school.
The number and amount of scholarships will be determined by the availability of funds. Scholarships will be awarded in increments according to the calendar system of the school the selected applicant will be attending.