The Comal 4-H Scholarship Fund awards scholarship(s) annually to a student(s) who:
- Is active in the Comal County 4-H Program and has been a participant for a minimum of two years;
- Is a graduating high school senior, who is planning to attend a college, university or vocational school in the fall of the scholarship award year; and
- Will be enrolled full time as defined by the receiving school.
The applicant must:
- Complete the application for scholarship from the New Braunfels Area Community Foundation website, including providing copies of required documents; and
- Electronically submit completed application.
- Applicants will be selected on the basis of participation in 4-H projects, activities, leadership, character, and scholastic record;
- Basis for scoring for the scholarship award will include the following:
4-H Projects and Activities
Need of Scholarship