New Braunfels Public Library
The first public library in New Braunfels was founded in 1928 and began with a shelf of books in a room in a downtown building. It has evolved from this small beginning to a city-owned library with over 107,000 items and a range of services for adults and children. The library became a department of the City of New Braunfels in 1971, offering free library service to residents within the city limits. Non-city residents pay a small annual fee for library services.
Learn more at http://www.nbtexas.org/114/Library.