NEW BRAUNFELS AREA COMMUNITY FOUNDATION HELPS INDIVIDUALS, FAMILIES AND BUSINESSES CREATE LOCAL philanthropic LEGACIES.
Congratulations, Grant Recipients!
Women GO members announced the nonprofit recipients of five community grants during a live voting event on April 26 at Milltown Historic District. The members of the women’s giving circle awarded grants in five categories. The recipients include:
- River City Advocacy, $7,500 – Arts/Culture Category
- CASA of Central Texas, $3,750 – Family/Children Category
- Tejas Smiles, $3,750 – Family/Children Category
- STEPS, $7,500 – Education Category
- Humane Society of New Braunfels, $7,500 – Animal Welfare Category
- Habitat for Humanity, $7,500 – Preservation/Environment Category
*** *** *** *** ***
Congratulations, 2018 Scholarship Recipients! View recipients HERE.
Scholarship recipients, evaluators and fund holders were recently honored at the NBACF Spring Social on April 23 at Saengerhalle!